An Integrated Media Planner with a background in branding and performance campaigns. This individual will work across online and offline channels, with a strong focus on digital.
- Oversee Assistant Planner in weekly, monthly, and ad hoc digital reporting
- Extract data from DCM and Omniture, and tell a story/make partner recommendations from that data
- Speak to, and recommend, new Digital partners
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s business, the consumer journey and marketplace dynamics
- Create the strategy and framework of the media plan, that will deliver on clients goals
- Present and communicate media recommendations to the client
- Knowledge of Digital 3rd party servers and verification partners (DCM, Innovid, IAS, Kochava, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Digital and Mobile landscape and concepts
- Ownership of budget tracking, management and reporting
- Display application of media knowledge to address media and business opportunities and challenges
- Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorizations
- Work with vendors to develop and execute campaigns
- Compile and present portions of plan recommendation decks
- Make strategic recommendations
- Flowchart development / management
- Guide Programmatic and Social periphery teams on strategy
- Lead weekly client status calls
- Overseeing billing and reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of media agency experience (preferably 2 years), with experience in digital
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Solid research and analytical skills, good mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work well under pressure with multiple assignments; meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player
- Strong communication skills
WE ARE NOT SIMPLY A MEDIA AGENCY.
WE ARE THE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY OF THE FUTURE.
A creatively-led, technology-powered media agency built at the speed of culture for needs of today. With technology at our core we have assembled the best collection of talent to take on the world.
We are the makers, breakers, thinkers, linkers, scientists, specialists, technologists and anthropologists who like to reinvent business, revolutionize relationships and redesign the way brands interact with people.
It’s been over a decade since the last time a large media agency was launched. We seized that opportunity and are embracing technology, speed and continuous improvement as competitive advantage. That’s why some people, rightly so, refer to us as a Media Agency with an Operating System.
That’s what happens when you start with a blank sheet of paper… you get to write the future.
WE ARE ASSEMBLY /+